E-Commerce Marketing – Electronic commerce or internet commerce – is also known as e-commerce marketing. In other words, it refers to the exchange of goods and services as well as the transfer of money and data in order to complete a transaction.
The internet has made it easier to discover products, sell them, or buy them online. Small and large businesses alike have benefited from this platform, including independent freelancers.
Different types of E-Commerce Marketing models
1. Business to Consumer (B2C):
Buying a pair of shoes from an online retailer is an example of a business selling a good or service to an individual (e.g. you buy shoes from an online retailer).
2. Business to Business (B2B):
Businesses that sell goods or services to other businesses (e.g. software-as-a-service)
3. Consumer to Consumer (C2C):
When a consumer sells a good or service to another consumer (e.g. You sell your old furniture on eBay to another consumer).
4. Consumer to Business (C2B):
An influencer sells exposure to their online audience in exchange for a fee, or a photographer licenses their image for a business to use).
Read Also – What is the best WordPress hosting site in 2022?
Industry scope for E-Commerce
In the industry, E-Commerce is huge as it provides a lot of choices and allows people to shop from the comfort of their homes. In some large E-Commerce companies, people are hired to evaluate the user and business needs and convey them to the design team.
Benefits of E-Commerce
• Customers need not travel to the market to buy the products they need.
• It helps in reducing the cost of the product.
• It is time-saving as well.
• The customer gets to choose from a wide variety of options and some great offers.
Want to know more about E-Commerce Marketing and Complete Digital Marketing Course?
If you want to get Complete information Regarding E-Commerce Marketing and Digital Marketing Courses Then DMAPU will be the best Institute for you because of the Following Reasons
- DMAPU Provides Lifetime Support to their Students
- Online and Offline Classes are Provided
- PDF Materials for lifetime
- One to One Class as well
- 51+ Modules, 3 Months Course
- Interview Preparation and Career Development
- 15+ International Certificates
- Practical classes and Live Projects
- Trainer with 10 Years of Experience
Course Duration & Fees
Three months is the duration of the Digital Marketing Course
Total course fee of Rs. 21000.
Phone Number: 9971050903
Why join DMAPU?
- Free Demo Classes
- Certified Experience Trainer
- Free Unlimited Doubt Session
- 100% Job Assistance
- Call & Live Chat Support 24X7
- Online & Offline Classes
- Lowest Fees in Delhi
- Corporate Level Training
- Feedback: 4.9
- Get SEO, SMO, and Digital Training Certificate
- Placement support after course completion
- Trained over 8500+ Students